Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finals Week....Dun..Dun..Dun!

     It's the most dreaded week of the semester. Finals week. The week where every student that hasn't done any homework or studying in the past semester decides it may finally be time to study (see what I did there? "final"ly? I'm so so clever). But by this time it's too late....if you haven't been studying and keeping up with your classes all semester, let me tell you, finals are not going to be good for you. I feel sorry for you actually, that's bad. Like really bad.
     Anyway, I've been looking at Pinterest a lot this past week trying to avoid the harsh, cold, dark, dim, damp, unpleasant, awful, sad, disgusting, horrifying, mortifying, unrelenting, and despicable reality that was ahead of me and I saw lots of pins about finals. Most of them were Ryan Gosling saying something like this, "Hey Girl, It's ok if you fail all your finals, I'll still love you."
     For some reason reading that just really calms your nerves, and suddenly, you find yourself not caring anymore if you do fail, because hey, Ryan freaking Gosling loves you. So basically you don't ever have to do any homework again. If you marry him, you'll be set for life! Too bad that's only a fantasy and let's be real, it's never going to happen to a girl like me. Sad day. :(
     But that's alright, I'll get over it. That's what ice cream and chocolate and peanut butter and oreos and cinnamon bears are for, right? Definitely right. I've eaten so much food this past week it's kind of ridiculous. I think I have a problem. Every time I get really stressed out, I want to eat. And when I want to eat, I don't stop when I'm full, I just keep on trucking. I put away food like its nobody's business. It's not good, but I saw a pin on Pinterest that calories don't count during finals week, so heck, I'm good!
     Well, I better stop blogging, I've got one more final that I need to work on...here goes nothing, wish me luck!
Oh here's that pin!
   
 

1 comment:

  1. Great, great post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing
    Earth Moving Spare

    ReplyDelete