Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinterest is for Boys Too! I think...

     It has come to my attention today that it is the opinion of men that Pinterest is only for girls. I'm pretty sure this is a big fat lie. Pinterest is for everyone! We don't discriminate or hate based on gender. That's straight up rude! That's going back to the 1920s....and we're way past that now! Yay for America! And freedom!
     Anyway, I was so disturbed by the comment that I decided to look through Pinterest and see if I could find anything pertaining to men. I hit the jack pot. There is a whole category labeled "Men's Fashion" and another one labeled, "Sports". If that's not meant for men, I don't know what is.
     So moral of the story is this: Pinterest is indeed meant for men and women. So take that Jared! (Yes that is a fake name...I don't want throw anyone under the bus). Anyway, have a wonderful day and choose the right always.
     Oh and another thing...Pinterest is super addicting! I can't handle it. I'm basically on Pinterest all the time so I would advise you to make a time limit if you want to get on. Just do that and life will be all good for you and you will have time to do your homework and other important things instead of Pinterest.
    P.S. just for your viewing pleasure...I found a good picture in the "Men's Fashion" category I thought you'd all love to see. :)
     Wait hold up! I just found another category called, "Cars and Motorcycles". Pinterest is basically overrun with things for men to look at and enjoy.
I really oughta look at these guy categories more often....he is mighty fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment